Saturday, April 12, 2008

Pedicures





My mom and I went this morning to get pedicures. It was a fun getaway for a few hours for me. Now I hope the weather stays warm so I can wear sandalls and enjoy my cute feet. At least I think they are cute. I do have that long second tow... haha. My cousin is coming today to take some pictures. I am excited to finally have a new family picture! :) Then tonight we are going to dinner at Texas Roadhouse for my Dad's birthday. Happy Birthday Dad!!! It will be a fun day. And to top it off, the weather is beautiful! YEAH! Here is a cute picture of how Cache fell asleep yesterday. When he woke up he rolled off the couch and fell on the floor. I think he cried for about 20 min. He was scared more than hurt.... :) What a crazy way to wake up. Poor kid.

5 comments:

Adam and Brynn said...

Jen! I LOVE your hair! (good job Tiffany!) :) It looks very good on you, and I like the added layers around your face. Very cute. I'm glad you and Mom had fun getting pedicures!!!!!!! How lovely! :) I want to see a picture of your cute feet.

We wish we could have been there to celebrate Dad's B-day with everyone! And I'm sorry... Dad cannot be that old, he doesn't look like he is!!! I just don't believe it. :) I love ya.

Love,
Brynn

Adam and Brynn said...

Oh yeah.. and look how cute Mom is!!!!! :) I like that picture of the two of you.

Molly said...

Are you ready for this?? MY dad's birthday is today too. If everyone knew how many things we had in common Jen, they'd be afraid. I was totally smiling when I read it was your dad's bday. I hope you guys had a great dinner. I agree with Brynn, your hair looks great! You are so ready for the summer...bring on the sun! Love ya.

Bonny said...

Pedicures. How nice. Especially after pregnancy. Texas Road House is so good! Poor Cache.

Cindi said...

I finally downloaded the pics today. I'll try to get them proofed as soon as I can. I think we got a few good ones. I'm so sorry about the light. We'll have to do it again and plan better. It sounds like Cache had a crazy day. Poor guy!