Ten years ago, I was going to Utah State University getting ready for the summer job I had working at Oakcrest Girl's camp as an assistant Director. Wow, that seems like forever ago.
5 Things on My "To Do" List:
1) Go to the store and get diapers :)
2) Clean and get things organized around here
3) Take Cache to the zoo again before our pass expires
4) Keep putting on my Ocean potion tanning lotion (spring and capris WILL come and i have white legs!) haha
5) Shop for new clothes
5 Places I've Lived:
1) West Jordan, Utah
2) Logan, Ut
3) Miami, Florida
4) West Indies, Dominica AKA THE CARIBBEAN!!! Woo hoo... sure do miss that simple life.
5) Murray, Utah (GREAT neighborhood/ area). We love it here.
5 Jobs I've had:
1) First job: Hat factory. I made and put on the fabric bottons on top of baseball caps. A very important skill when you think about it.
2) Oakcrest girls camp counselor 1997 Oakcrest Assistant Director 1998 and 2000... FUN JOB! Summers only
3) Newspaper Delivery Driver. I delivered all the newspapers to the delivery boy's homes.
4) Caregiver. I lived with and took care of my grandpa for 2 years before he passed away. Hardest job I ever had, but by far the BEST job ever too.
5) Baker. Self-made job. When we lived in Dominica, I baked delicious treats that you couldn't get in Dominica and sold them on campus to the students. I made enough money off that to pay for a plane ticket home :)
5 Things People Don't Know About Me:
1) I had never thrown up before I got pregnant
2) When I was born, one of my hips wasn't properly in the socket. I had to wear a brace for a while to correct it, or I would have a limp today.
3) I have my concealed weapon's permit. Don't worry, I don't "pack heat" but I do know how to shoot a gun! I love to target shoot.
4) I hate being pregnant (maybe not much of a secret, but I am so happy still to not be pregnant right now).
5) My favorite color is Orange! That one is dumb, but I can't think of anymore and I need to start my to do list... :)
This was fun. I now tag Brynn, Molly, Bonny, Melissa, Marinda and anyone else who wants to. If I tagged you and you already have done it, sorry. I forget.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
I have been tagged...
Posted by Jen at 7:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I didn't know you were living in Murray! That's where I grew up. What neighborhood do you live in?
Hahahaha I forgot about the button job.
Im glad Im not the only one who absolutely hates being pregnant,at least you look good and don't gain 700lbs. I can't stop laughing about you baking and selling home-made goodies to the college. So funny and how great that it paid for your ticket. Such a smart woman. I love all your jobs. You really are so fun, I love you. I was reminiscing with my brother Josh on all your talents and we both are HUGE fans of yours. By the way, in my stalking of your blog I read about your sister and her babies. She and her husband are amazing. How hard. So glad to know that they are all home now, I cant even imagine going through all that. Good thing she has a great sister!
Love you
Thanks for rubbing it in that you are over the misery...J/K I had almost forgot that I despise being prego.:) Very funny to hear all the jobs you have had and the spray tan on your to do list.Lol. The true sign of a busy mom, white legs.
I already did it not long ago. Its fun to read those things about you! What cute pictures you have of your kids. I can't believe how big Griffyn is already. So cute. Doesn't it make Cache seem more grown up too? I love it. I love Daddy's girls. It is so nice. I love your happy list too, but I was a little behind on reading.
Post a Comment