Griffyn is one month old as of yesterday. Here are some pics of our not-so-proffessionsl photo shoot. I think I got some good pictures though :) The dress she is wearing I got for a dollar on KSL.com! You can't beat that! :) I also just sold all my maternity clothes on KSL.com. I talked to Troy and we figured when and if I get pregnant again, I will want to buy new maternity clothes. So now I can use that money to go buy myself some cute new spring clothes (if the weather ever turns Springy). I am also (finally) ending diapers with Cache. I know he can do it, he has done it before (for a week). So I wouldn't let him wear a diaper or underwear all morning and he was forced to go on the potty. Then I let him wear his underwear because he felt he couldn't sit down anywhere on a bare bum. He hasn't had one accident all day! GO CACHE!
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Hahahha good job with the panty's cache! Griffyn is SO adorable! And I love her dress! :) I love your mellow babies jen! (is she still mellow???????)
griffyn is just sooo cute!! i can't believe she is a month old already.. wow!! and that is a cute video of cache.. so silly.. i hope he continues do good potty training.. he will.. just stay with it.. that is how i finally got syd to do it too.. one day she said she needed a new diaper and i said we were out and to go in the toilet and next thing i knew she did and was soo happy.. so no more diapers for her after that.. i just couldn't.. so fun.. and good luck!
Potty training is no fun. Annie is totally resistant. Have you ever heard of Steve & Barry's? Its on 54th and Van Winkle. Everything is less than $10 now and really cute clothes. Just a thought since you said you were going to get some new clothes. I love KSL.com too.
I can't believe it's been a month already. I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you about pictures. What does your Saturday look like?
Goodness, she's got a mop of hair, huh? Has it only been a month? Seems like more....
A month? How has the month seemed to go by so fast for you and so painfully slow for me.J/K Very cute pictures. We are way excited to see you guys this summer and meet little Griffyn. It has been way too long. Horray for a roadtrip.Oh and when you get a chance I need your address. I have been pretty lame lately about getting gifts out on time so I will try to get yours out before needing to hand deliver it in July. :)
Cache found a pocket for his sword--brilliant! HA! Children are too funny. It's great to see Cache's personality and hear your response to him---life around your house looks so fun! :)
OK and what about Griffyn?! Two words: Dar Ling!
I can't believe Griffyn's hair! Even more than Fisher!
Post a Comment