Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Do you think we look alike?



So here is a picture of Griffyn at 3 weeks and me at 3 weeks. Do you think we look alike? I know one thing... we both have the double chins going on! My mom found the picture and pointed out how she thought we looked a lot alike. I think there are similarities :) What do you think? :) Oh I had to cut off the top of our heads because I didn't have any hair! If you take the hair off, you can focus more on the face... haha! Oh and here is a cute picture of Griffyn last night :)


9 comments:

The Miller Family said...

hey! yep you two do look alike.. you guys have the same nose. that is a good picture too. you both are posing pretty much the same. she looks so cute.. i want to meet her one of these days!!

The Redhead said...

Oh my gosh, I am so excited you found me. Im such a great BFF. I swear I have beat out everyone I know for worst friend of the year....go me!
So, where are you living? I can't believe how cute your kids are and how much hair Griffyn has. I love her name, its fabulous. Maybe I'll steal it. If Im ever crazy enough to have another. What in the world have you been up to? Besides having kids. Where have you been living? I swear you were out of the country last I heard. Email me: raegie23@yahoo.com
By the way, you look soooo good and I can't believe you can look so amazing right after having a baby.
I miss you, you are so fun. How is your better half? (Im talking about Laura of course)
Oh yeah, isn't it crazy having 2 kids?

Bonny said...

That is cute and you do look alike. Some of it is the expression, but you still do. That is so funny that you know Marilee! I'll mention it to her the next time I see her.

Juli said...

Are you kidding! Wow, it looks like the same baby! That's fun, my kids look nothing like me. Oh well, their daddy is pretty cute, so that's ok.

Cindi said...

She totally looks like you! Lucky girl.

Effie said...

oh wow! you look exactly the same! that's awesome! she's adorable!

CMTASK said...

Griffyn is such a doll. I seriously can't believe all that hair! You are going to have to break out the hair bands and piggy tails pretty soon. It is funny that she seems to look a lot like you...good thing she got the hair though!! :-)

Kami said...

Wow, she totally looks like you!! How fun for you to have both of those photo's. She is such a sweet, cute baby and once I am over my sickness, I am going to come visit. Love ya!!

Rochelle said...

Very similar!!! You could pass for her