Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Logan is HOME!




My sister has had her baby in the hospital for almost 6 months and he FINALLY went home! :) He was born 4 months early and weighed 1 lb. 4 oz. Now he is almost 6 months old and weighs about 7 lbs. He is so cute and I am so happy that he is finally home! Brynn and Adam, you are amazing and I love you guys! We knew the day had to come, but it seemed like it never would. I am so HAPPY! :)

6 comments:

Bonny said...

Wow, that's so great that he's home. My friend's name is Marilee Bradley. She's a teacher and has lived in several places. Short and cute with dark curly hair. Is it her?

Cindi said...

That's wonderful news!

CMTASK said...

I am so excited that he is home. I can share just a fraction of their excitement. I can only imagine what it would be like after 6 months. Tell them congrats for me.

jamie lynette said...

That is just so exciting! We're so happy for them!!!

The Wessman Family said...

Yeah!!! I think about little Logan every once in a while and wonder how he is doing! So happy to hear it!

Effie said...

Wow! I'm so happy for them! I hope that those monitors and stuff don't drive them too crazy! Ava only had an oxygen monitor and it drove me NUTZ! I would be downstairs cooking and hear the monitor go off, drop everything, and run as fast as I could upstairs to make sure she was still breathing. And then there's the sleepless nights because I'm pretty sure every time they move the darn thing goes off. Anyway, tell them congratulations for us! We can't wait to meet the little guy!