Saturday, April 19, 2008

Cache and Makenna


Cache and Makenna played here at our place for a couple hours yesterday. I hate to say it, but they do not get along very well. There is a lot of competition between the two of them. By the very end (after 2 hours) they finally started playing pretty well together. :) I did get some cute pictures of them playing outside though. Maybe one day they will be the best of cousins and friends. I hope this is a phase... I am sure it is. :)



This one is hillarious. The life of a 3 year old can be so dramatic :)


4 comments:

Adam and Brynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adam and Brynn said...

HAHAHA oh Cache! :) That face is Awesome! Yeah, I don't know what's up with our kids. It must be the Clayton gene because Cache gets along with his other cousins and Makenna gets along with hers too. (not to mention we're all a little competitive.. or a lot). haha silly kids! I think that they just need to get a bit older and learn some communication and real 'playing' skills and then they will be best friends. :) hehe Those pictures of them are SOO cute! Thanks for letting Makenna play yesterday while we were at the hospital! I wish we could have seen you though. I'll talk to ya soon!!!!!!!

Cindi said...

They'll grow out if it (probably). Amy and Kayla are finally starting to play together. They're the best of friends now (at 4 1/2 and 5). We need to get together. Do you want to drive down her this week?

Kami said...

Oh, Cache, buddy what happened?? What a Kodak moment...keep taking ALL those pictures, I love seeing them. Love ya!!