Troy came into the room this evening and started laughing. I didn't know what was so funny until he took the picture and showed me. Griffyn had the plumbers crack going on! :) SO CUTE! Then we sat Griffyn in her bumbo chair and got some fun pictures. She is already holding up her head so well. I also wanted to put some other cute pictures up.

Can I say Daddy's little girl? I love it because Cache is such a Mama's boy... Griffyn loves being held by her daddy!
Also, my mom and I picked out fabric for this blanket probably 4-5 months ago. My mom just finished it and it is beautiful! THANKS MOM! It has Griffyn's name on it and it couldn't have turned out any better :)




5 comments:
What a beautiful blanket!! Fun pictures. I can't believe Griffyn is already so big to hold her head up!
I love the pictures!!! And the one of Griffyn in the Bumbo chair is SO cute. I still need to get one of those!!!
Jen- you look great. I can't believe you just had a baby. Griffyn is adorable. I love all the pictures.
She is so cute and big!!! I love the Bumbo chair, Ellie Still spends lots of time in hers!!!
Beautiful blanket.Isn't it fun to get all the cute girlie stuff? Love the pictures of the kids too. We just booked our tickets so we can't wait to see you guys. We're really doin it hare. :)
Post a Comment