Saturday, April 5, 2008

Here are some cute pics over the past few days. Nothing too exciting has happened :) Cache and Troy went for a walk and Cache was excited to wear his sunglasses. He likes to be just like Troy! Cache loves waking up and playing in bed with Griffyn in the mornings. He is a great brother :) Griffyn is starting to smile a lot more and it melts our hearts every time. She is already one month old tomorrow... Time flies. She has officially outgrown a few outfits already. She will be a chunker, I think. She eats so fast and is growing so fast. It's been a wonderful month getting to know her and have her here in our family!

2 comments:

Josh and Emily said...

Your kids are so cute. I love the glasses picture! My kids like to do that too and I feel like I need to take a picture every time because it always looks so cute.

Gretchen said...

Congrats on the gorgeous baby girl you guys! Thanks for finding our blog so we can keep in touch again!