Monday, July 7, 2008

Montana Trip!

Well, we have been gone for the past 8 days in the beautiful State of Montana! It was such a fun vacation. We drove up with some of Troy's old roommates and their families. It was a fun caravan. We drove through Yellowstone. I had never been and thought it was so much fun. We let Cache sit in a seatbelt in between Troy and me. He was in heaven trying to find all the animals.

We drove to Helena after Yellowstone to see Troy's parents. They have a HUGE yard that Cache loved to go run around the second we got there. We went to a cute ice-cream place that has a carousel. It is a tradition now for us to go there when we are at Grandma and Grandpa's. Cache was in heaven. Griffyn loved every second of being held also.


Tuesday morning we drove down to Cardwell, Montana to hang out with Troy's roommates again. There were 6 kids among all of us. It was a fun time for Cache. My favorite part was driving to Bozeman with Jeanette and Emily to go to lunch and shop... without kids! (well, I had Griffyn, but she is so good, she didn't count). It was so relaxing and peaceful. We came home and just relaxed the rest of that day. Wednesday, we let the guys go and do their thing for the morning and then we drove back to Bozeman and went to the Museum of the Rockies. Don't ask what this "thing" is in the jar. I already forgot, but it's hideous. LOL We had a fun time there letting the kiddo's run around. We went out to dinner later that night with everyone.

5 comments:

Cindi said...

I'm glad you got a vacation. It looks like you had a great time. Griffyn is so dang cute. I smile every time I see her picture.

The Redhead said...

Could your son be your twin in a boy version? And could your daughter possibly have the cutest legs I have ever seen? Oh Jen, you have a Beeeeeautiful family. Griffyn has the best hair and eyes and everything!

Kami said...

It looks like you guys had a BLAST on your vacation. Who knew that Montana could be so COOL...maybe, I should go visit more often??? Glad your back and we need to get together some time.
Love ya, Kami

The Wessman Family said...

Sounds like so much fun! Yellowstone is my all time favorite vacation spot!

Rochelle said...

Wow looks like fun!!! I love vacationing