This is out of order, but oh well.... :) On Thursday of our trip, we met back up with Troy's parents and went to the Lewis and Clark Caverns. It was a 2 hour guided tour. cache did really well. We had to bribe him with a present if he was good and it worked! We walked under a bat colony of pregnant bats. The tour guide asked us to be especially quiet as we went under them. I had visions of Cache yelling and waking all the stressed out bats and sending them flying down at us and causing complete pandemonium! Luckily, that didn't happen. Whew! Griffyn was enjoying being wrapped up in a sling with Troy. We saw some cool rock formations. It was a super fun experience. Good thing Cache had a willing Grandma and Dad to carry him on the hike! Grandma carried him for a while. Go grandma!


We drove back up to Helena to spend the rest of the week with Troy's parents. Friday morning we went to the Gates of the Mountains boat tour. It is where the Missouri river begins. It was a beautiful ride and we heard some cool stories about the river and canyon.




3 comments:
FUN FUN FUN!!! I am glad I finally get to see all your pictures! :) Looks like it was the perfect vacation. I would've liked to have seen the fireworks!
We miss you guys already. Was so fun to be able to catch up. We are still recovering over here but I think I could be up for some shopping again. :)I think we will have to plan another trip this winter or spring to meet up again. Much loves.
Wow, I'm jealous. It sounds like you had a lot of fun. Good for you and good for Cache to be so good. The fireworks sound great.
Post a Comment