Here is our Happy Girl! She is changing so fast... I just can't get enough of our little Griffyn!
We went on our ward campout and had a blast! It is always nice to get away, relax and enjoy good friends.
This is Cache and his cousin Adeline. They had so much fun! Probably because they had a nice understanding... Cache would splash adeline like crazy... and she would let him! How perfect! :)
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Summer Fun!
Posted by Jen at 9:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Cute pictures and pages. How fun!
Summer is so fun!!! Looks like you guys are having a blast.
I love all your summer-fun pics! :) I'm excited to have a real summer next year!! :) We can actually come to the family parties, and BBQ's and hang out with you!!! yeah!!!!!!!!! I bet the camp-out was fun!! How were the kids while your all slept in the tent?? :)
Jen your collages are SO cute! I need to play with it more. Your kids are adorable. Sounds like you guys have had a fun summer!
Love the pictures. Adorable. What program are you using to make those cute pages?
Fun pictures. You always do such cute things I don't know how to do. It was fun visiting at the campout with you guys a little more.
Post a Comment