Thursday, July 31, 2008

Fun Stuff!


We went to Kmart today because they had a super deal on toilet paper. As we were walking out, I couldn't pass up the picture machine. There were some black streaks on the pics when they came out... Probably an old machine :)

Here are just some cute noises Griffyn makes every day! We love it... :)

8 comments:

Jenny Roberts said...

You're a fun mom...what a great idea to stop and get a picture in the picture machine. I love the sounds babies make. Always gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling. Thanks for the info on the photo program. I am going to look into it.

Adam and Brynn said...

She is soooo cute and squeaky! :) I love it too! (and our Kmart machine doesn't leave black streaks because we use it regularly..) haha ;) You'll have to do more.

Bonny said...

I haven't done that in a long time. Did it more often with 1 kid...

Adam and Brynn said...

Oh MY GOODNESS! That's the cutest, highest little squeak I've ever heard!! I can't get enough of that video. lol she's soo cute.

Monica Mary said...

Could they look anymore alike??? Sooo cute~

CMTASK said...

She is a squealer isn't she. That is funny. All my girls loved to make high pitched noises. She is just so cute. I love the Kmart photos. The funny thing is how Cache totally jumps into "your" picture zone. CUTE!

Andrea Whidden said...

I know two little twins, how crazy......
and I do hear K-Mart is the place for toliet paper....

Effie said...

yeah for creative kids! must have a creative mommy! :) I love the stick as an instrument. Very clever. And Griffyn's sp? noises are ADORABLE! What a cutie!