Cache has had his first 4 days of swim lessons and has already improved so much. He likes them, although he likes to splash other kids too (it's quite annoying). Anyway, here are some pictures of his first week of lessons :)
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Fun fun fun!! He looks so cute in the water! :) Yay for photoscape!!! :) Cute pics.
Who couldn't learn to swim with a teacher like that!!! Seriously though she does look like she would do a better job than the random 15 year old:)
Where did you take him? I'm hoping to get the girls in lessons in august. Fun though
What a cute picture layout...teach me....how do you do such cute stuff on your blog?
Melissa,
I just downloaded a FREE program that my sister told me about. It's called photoscape.org Go there and click on the free download button tab up top and then download it all. Once the program comes up, there will be a circle of options, go into "page" it will open a new page and you load pictures from there :) It is amazing and FREE! Click on the edit button and just mess with everything. You will learn fast. Ask me any questions... I am still learning too. You will love it!
That's so great that Cache is taking swimming lessons. How fun! It was so great to see you last weekend. Thanks for putting the reunion together. Did you see the pictures that Angie took?
Jen, I didn't realize I actually already had this program. I just didn't realize I could do other things with it. I still have yet to figure out how to make a collage and blog it, but I am just starting. You will have to let me know if you figure out any other fun ways to blog. By the way, thanks for setting up the Oakcrest blog site. I sure hope it works. I am all for something free. :-)
Post a Comment