Troy and I bought a swimming pool over 3 years ago in Puerto Rico, on our way to Dominica. Today is the first day I have ever used it :) Cache loved it (obviously). I think I got some fun pictures of him.


I also have some "Cache phrases". This morning Griffyn was holding onto Cache's finger for a while and shaking his finger all over the place. When Griffyn let go, Cache said "Wow, that was a fun ride for my finger!" It was so cute!




6 comments:
Those are cute pictures gatherings. what program do you use?
I use photoscape... I love it and it's FREE! photoscape.org
I love how you make your pictures! I will have to check it out when I find the time. Cache is handsome and I absolutely LOVE his name!
I still can't figure out how to do the special effects in photoscape...any tips?
When you pull up photoscape, then you click on "page." Right when I pull that up, it gives me a ton of options off to the right of different layouts of collages. Just make sure you are in the "page" tab up top of the different tabs options. Then you find all your pictures off to the left and drag them into the different squares. Maybe you have an older version? I wish I were there to see what you see... sorry. You can call me anytime for help. I love using photoscape and want you to enjoy in the fun too!
I figured it out! The page tab was what I was looking for. Thanks Jen, photoscape is sweet, and I'm just beginning...love it!
Post a Comment