
Cache, Griffyn and I went up to Wolf Creek Resort the last few days to spend time with my parents. They are there for the week and invited us up. It was SO much fun! The only thing that would have made it better is if Troy didn't have to work. We missed him. Cache got to go swimming every day, I played tennis with my dad every day and we played racquetball too (my favorite). It was so nice and relaxing. Relaxing because we sat around the rest of the time... I know sweating doesn't sound relaxing :) But I love it. Griffyn was happy the entire time (imagine that!) She is ALWAYS smiling. She makes it so easy to have a second child. :) Thanks mom and Dad for the fun times!





9 comments:
That looks so fun! Griffyn is growing up so fast. I still can't get Tyson to smile very often. I guess I have to give him the benefit of the doubt and realize that he is still a month behind developmentally because of his early arrival. When he does smile though, I will expect some serious grins! What a cutie Griffyn is and Cache is growing up too, he is a cute boy!
Nope, I don't work at St. Marks. I was just up visiting my grandpa. What is Troy doing? Which floor? Looks like you had a nice vacation. Brittni has a condo at Wolf Creek too. I went up during the winter, it was great. That sucks that Troy couldn't go but yo know what they say about being married to a doctor. He works and you get to spend all his money. I don't think that will be as great as spending time with him but let me know how it goes. :)
that sounds nice to go get away...although i already just sit around and sweat at home. haha! let me know if you need help finding a reunion spot. cindi said you might. later!
I'm so glad you got to relax with your parents. How fun. Griffyn is too adorable! I want to kiss those chubby cheeks. We're looking forward to seeing you guys and Angie's phone is working. :)
FUN!!!!!!!!! That looks relaxing. :) And ditto about the smiley 2nd child thing!!!!!! :) isn't it GREAT!? I'd DIE if Logan weren't a happy kid......... literally... he gets mad enough for being a happy boy, if he were like Makenna...... Well.... you know. :) Love ya! love the grills. hahaha
Wow that sounds great. I love it when we have times like that.
I love getting away. I also love playing racquetball. I need to find a sparing partner.
So fun! I can't believe that Griffyn is so big. She is so cute with her sweet little smile. I am glad that you got some fun. It is fun just to get to play tennis without running kids for potty breaks, drinks and snacks! I would be in heaven just for that!!!
Those pictures of your daughter smiling are so cute!!! How do you make a collage like that on your blog?
Post a Comment