It's been a while since I have put up a post. It's sad to say nothing too exciting has been going on for us. I have been reading the Twilight series and am not on the computer as much :) I am half-way done with them. It's a fun read so far. Here are some pictures of Cache and Griffyn on Sunday. We are SO excited to go camping this weekend with some friends. I will definitely post pics of that. I was so bummed last summer that we didn't go camping. I got pregnant and sick, so we had to postpone... but I am not pregnant now!!! Camping! I love it!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
The kids so look so cute. Have fun camping. I hope it's not too cold. I'll send an email regarding the reunion. Sorry I'm so slow.
I have to say that I read the first twilight book and....I'm not a huge fan. *dodges the stones being chucked at her* Seriously, the girl makes retarded decisions and there are cute moments but....I don't get what all the hype is about. Maybe you can help me see the light.
I'm completely jealous that you're going camping :( .
I LOVE Twilight. I'm just finishing the 3rd book for the 2nd time. I do agree with her making stupid decisions, but she's 17. I made stupid decisions too, especially when it came to boys :) We are going camping this weekend too, with my family. Its not long enough though, just one day and night. I hope you have fun!
Real camping in a tent? Or are you bringing your camper ? :) Hope you guys have a great weekend. Loves, Jeanette
I wish that we could go camping. I am such a wimp. You have a baby and I feel like I can't go because my kids are too young. We haven't gone in a while. You are tough! Those pictures of your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment