Monday, June 16, 2008

I DARE YOU tag....

I thought it would be funny to start a tag where I dare you to post the ugliest picture you have of yourself... or an embarrassing picture. HAHA! I know we all try to put up the cutest ones of ourselves.... right? If you DARE... I tag ALL of you!


I HAD to add this one.... I am dressed up for a funny video I was making with my sister brynn.... LOL This makes me laugh so hard! I am embarrased to say this was only about 2 years ago :) HAHA!

This is when I was working at Oakcrest Girl's Camp. I was 22 years old :) Yikes! Scary...



I am probably a junior in highschool here... that's just embarrassing :)






This picture was taken for my senior pictures. I hated this picture even when it was taken. I hated the "poser" look. What made it worse was my parents bought an 11X16 portrait of it and hung it in our house!!! I haven't forgiven them for that yet :) Anyone who knows me, knows I am not as serious as this picture makes me look.... At least I can laugh about it now. I had a better one that was just of me smiling like a normal person, but they liked this for some odd reason.


I was about 12 or so here. I had just had a bunch of teeth pulled and the novocaine hadn't worn off yet. I love the hair and bangs :)


I wish I could find my glamour shot picture I had taken when I was 18 years old... If any of you have that, it would be hillarious to see you in your leather jackets and feather boas! You know you did it! Heheheh!


Anyway, this is actually really fun to do... It was fun going through old pictures. I need to sort through them all anyway :) PLEASE do it! It will be hillarious.

12 comments:

Kami said...

Ahhh...the memories of the big bangs and florescent clothing... You are so HOT!! I might just take you up on your dare.

Bonny said...

Wow you are brave. I'm sure I have scarier pictures. My daughters laugh at me when we look at old pictures.

Too funny!

CMTASK said...

Jen, those seriously are hilarious. I may have to follow your tag just to get some serious laughs. Who knows if I would be brave enough, and I don't even know what pictures I have. That's FUNNY!

Adam and Brynn said...

Yeah!!! but come on Jen... those are NOT your ugliest pics. haha The first one is pretty good. I can beat you for ugly pics! and I will. haha jk well, I will, and you know I will. :) LOL

Andrea Whidden said...

HA HA, I was dying. That is hilarious. Oh the good ol' days.
I will try and find my glamour shots TONIGHT!!! LOVE IT!!!!

Adam and Brynn said...

Jen find your "donkey" pic and put THAT one up.. that one is ugly.. hahahha I really want to see that picture...

The Wessman Family said...

Those are fabulous! Someday I will find some as well!

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Wow! I think you should go back to the look with bangs and a perm! Hot Stuff!!! I only wish you had posted your glamour shot. Thanks for the laugh!!!

Jaynie said...

Those are awesome! You are too fun! I really need to buy a scanner someday.

Jenny Roberts said...

Love the pictures. Those were great.

Jenni S said...

What a great idea for a tag. I love them all! I remember when you got those glamour shots done. those were awesome! Haha. If I can find some pic's I'll do it too. Thanks for the laughs.

Rochelle said...

I just can't find any bad ones of me:)...