We went with my parents and brothers up Millcreek Canyon tonight for a cookout of tin foil dinners (which were PERFECT! So yummy). We also made blueberry cobbler and, of course, roasted marshmallows and hotdogs. It was a fun and relaxing way to spend the evening. The weather has been beautiful lately. Here are some pictures of all of us ( We missed you Brynn and Adam... wish you could have been there). Happy Birthday Brynn!!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Family Cookout up Millcreek Canyon
Posted by Jen at 8:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
That looks so fun! I have really been wanting to take a trip up Milcreek Canyon recently. That is my favorite canyon. My family used to go up there all the time when I was a kid. Is the snow all gone yet?
I think the snow is all gone... we didn't go up too far. You should go! It is so much fun. Even if you just go roast marshmallows... the kids will love it!
FUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN! I'm sad we had to miss it! We'll all do it someday! :) I'm glad you guys all had fun!
Looks like fun. It's always great to be with family--you can be your crazy self. We're having a blast with ours.
How fun! I love it when my family does that kind of stuff. Looks like you had a great time.
Fun, fun. I love tinfoil dinners.
hey! in case you haven't found a place yet for the reunion...we know of a couple that might work. (they're up north) Island View Park in Centerville is really pretty, lots of trees, volleyball, wallyball, tennis, playgrounds. and then there is the west bountiful park that is alright too. i guess you could just call either city offices to reserve the pavilions.
How fun! Jen, I loved your pictures on the previous post. Very funny:)
Post a Comment