Monday, June 2, 2008

Sunday at Grandma and Grandpa Clayton's


After church yesterday we went to my parent's for dinner. It was delicious and always fun to spend time with my parents. Cache was in a picture taking mood, so I took advantage of his silly smile. Too cute!

7 comments:

The Wessman Family said...

I haven't checked blogs for a while--I love your pictures! It is so fun to see them. Sorry to hear that Logan had to go back in to the hospital. I hope all is OK.

Molly said...

Great pic of you and your kids. You look fab! Love your earrings and hair. You model, you! YOU! Wish we could get together sometime.....why doesn't any one ever come to Minnesota? We have lots of rainy, humid, chilly days. That's desirable, right?? :)

Cindi said...

You look great. The kids look cute. Isn't it nice to be close enough to family for Sunday dinners?

Andrea Whidden said...

CUTE picture....love Cache's smile...

Bonny said...

I'm jealous. My parents aren't close enough. Isn't it great? Cute kids!

CMTASK said...

Sheesh, how did Cache get so big? He seems to be growing up really quickly. I guess I feel the same way about my three year old. Time sure does fly. I can't believe how much griffyn is smiling. How cute!

Rochelle said...

Ya gotta love dinner at Grandma's!!! Cute picture by the way:)