Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Hair? That is the question.

Here is a picture of Cache (above) at 2 weeks old. I know he looks like he is 3 months already, but all the hair he had and his size made him look older. So, I can't wait to see how much hair she has. I always wanted to do Cache's hair, but resisted (most of the time). Now that I am having a girl, I bet she will be bald! :) What do you think? Take the poll for fun. Here are a few pics I found of Cache when I did his hair... :) DON'T tell Troy I posted these... hahahaha! He was 5 months old in these... They are a little blurry because they were from our palm pilot. I laughed pretty hard when I found them.

4 comments:

Adam and Brynn said...

HAHA I love those pics!!! It reminds me of the good ol' days when we talked online and did webcam all day! :) I hope Griffyn looks just like Cache in those pictures!

Kami said...

Thanks for the great laugh...I can't believe that is Cache. I love the spelling of Griffyn...she is going to be CUTE no matter what.

Jenni S said...

I can't believe all that hair! All my babies have been pretty bald. Those pictures are so cute.

Cindi said...

what a cutie! I'm sure Griffyn will be just a pretty.