
Here are some pictures from when I was almost 36 weeks. THANKS Julie so much for taking these photos. It was fun to hang out with you and see you in action. You are a great friend and I love you! I hope the last belly shot doesn't scare anyone... I love thinking that that is my body. It's a crazy thought and a wonderful miracle all in one! I can't wait until pregnancy is a memory again though :) SOON! I will be induced on March 6th. YEAH!




4 comments:
Jen--I love the pictures I wish that i had captured more of my pregnacy. Most to remind me that even though I feel as big as a horse I look lovely to everyone else. Just out our blog, there is a link on marindas or monica.
This is lizzy, Cache's nursery teacher, your 2nd favorite VT.
James was sitting next to me when I was looking at your blog. When we got to the last picture of your cute baby-belly, he shouted "a pumpkin!" Hope all goes well in the last few days. You look beautiful. Love you, Cindi
You are definitely all belly!! You look so cute Jen!
LOVE the pics, you are so Beautiful.....and Cache he is SO darling, what a lucky kid to have you as a Mom!
Post a Comment