Monday, February 11, 2008

Cache has been tagged...

Cache has been tagged by his 2nd cousin Riley to answer what he likes and dislikes. Here is exactly what Cache said he likes:

cereal
color red
orange
Ratatoullie
Nemo
Watch daddy get married (our wedding DVD)
Elephants
Carrots
strawberries
milk
Chocolate cake
daddy
mom
Cache
puppy
Macqueen (from Cars)
Chic (also from Cars)
King (Cars :)
"Cachooga" (can you guess? Cars)
Dinoco Blue (cars)

I asked what his favorite song was he said "ABC's" and his favorite book is "Animals"

He couldn't think of any dislikes, then he finally said "I don't like daddy works" He doesn't like when daddy goes to work. :) This was fun to ask him the things he likes. He gave me a cute list. Now we tag anyone else who wants to do this. It's FUN!

1 comments:

Juli said...

So cute! I love your page, you're doing great at the digital scrapbooking. I want to! Fun, fun.