Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Just another day

Not much going on today. Cache finally got a haircut. I had my Dr. Appt. this morning. While I was in the waiting room (the waiting room is shared with a pediatrician), I heard the nurse for the pediatrician open the door and say "Cache, come on back" The family next to me got up and I asked them if their son's name was Cache? They said yes. I told them I had a son named Cache too. We spelled it the same as well. It was fun to hear that another Cache is growing up out there. When Troy did his pediatric rotation, he said there were a bunch of little Cache's out there too. Anyway, everything is going great with the pregnancy. Strong heartbeat, lots of movement, hiccups daily, my body is in excrutiating pain at night, you know--- the norm. Hope you are all having a great day!

0 comments: