
My friends threw me a shower on Saturday... I had so much fun! It also happened to be my birthday too. I was able to spend a relaxing afternoon with my friends. Then my friend Julie, who is a photographer, took some maternity photos of me. I will post those later. Then later that evening, we dropped Cache off at our babysitting swap and went to dinner at Black Angus with my parents. It was such a nice birthday. I am so grateful for good friends, a wonderful family and a super husband who made my birthday great! Thanks! In the picture are a few of the CUTE things I got for Griffyn. Can NOT wait to put them on her! :)




3 comments:
Happy Birthday I was thinking of you, we were in Florida!! For a second the 31 through me off, I thought,we are not 31 and we are this year!! Crazy how time flies.....hope you had a great day!!!
CUTE!!!!!!! (you, not the clothes...) :)
Hey I don't know if Tiff told you about her friend Joy who does this digital scrapbooking stuff. But she made a blog for it at: joyscrapbook.blogspot.com
It's a lot of fun to look at and she lists site links on the right hand side of different sites that do freebies and stuff. So much fun!
Post a Comment