Cache and I started making funny faces in the mirror before brushing our teeth. Cache loved it! As I took the pictures of Cache, I realized what triplets of him would look like together... I am so glad there is only one of him! I would be exhausted. :) If you ever want a good laugh, try this!
Saturday, February 23, 2008
FUNNY FACES!
Posted by Jen at 8:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Cache is the cutest kid ever!! I am sure the primary is going to LOVE him, since he knows all the songs. Way to go Cache!!
LOLOL Adam and I have officially had our abdominal workout for the day! haha we are laughing so hard! Making funny faces in the mirror is the BEST!!!!!!!!!! I wish we had a mirror with a flat edge! :) We especially love the bottom left one of you! hahha Nice! Thanks for the laugh, I'll come back and look again if I have a bad day.
We used to do this in my parents' bathroom when we were kids. We would laugh our butts off! You and Cache are pretty cute. :)
Post a Comment