
Here is Cache making the sugar cookies on Wednesday. We frosted them on Valentines Day. Cache put all the red sprinkles on them. We had a great Valentines Day and hope you did too! I might have had one too many cookies, but I couldn't stop! They were yummy. For dinner we ordered pizza. It was a fun relaxing day. Troy had yesterday off so we got a lot of organizing done too. I set up a few things to get ready for the baby. Oh ya, funny story... Cache always says that baby Griffyn is going to come knock on our door one day and stay with us. Last night when the pizza came, Cache yelled "It's Griffyn!" It was cute. :)
Friday, February 15, 2008
Cache Makes Sugar Cookies
Posted by Jen at 9:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
That is so funny! Wouldn't that be great if that's how the baby showed up. That's hilarious! hahaha.
Post a Comment