Well, we haven't been able to dodge the sick bullet this past week. Cache had a fever that didn't go away for 4 days and we finally took him to the Doctor. Come to find out he had pnemonia. He has been on an antobiotic for a few days now and is SO much better already. :) Although getting him to take the antibiotic has been the biggest challenge of all. He is stubborn, but I always win. :) It's not my favorite time of day to say the least... We have heard of many friends who have small babies with RSV. We are thinking of them and pray that their babies get well soon. This is such a crummy time of year. I can't wait until Spring!
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I love Cache's big blue eyes. Hope he gets better soon.
REALLY CUTE BLOG!!! I won't be able to make your shower we are going to be out of town, But I am going to try an d drop something by.:)LOVE YA
Sorry to hear that you are sick. Get better son. Love you.
Post a Comment