Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I miss our tropical paradise!











I was thinking today how much I am missing the warmer weather. I remember our life in Dominica and I miss the simplicity of life we had there. It has almost been 2 years since we moved back. :) I wanted to post some pictures that will remind me of warmer weather and simpler times. I don't even have a desire to go outside right now. Brrrrrr!

5 comments:

Adam and Brynn said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! I miss his squatty body!!! My favorites were when you'd take pictures of him walking from far away.... oh he's so cute!

Meg said...

Those are cute pictures.. I don't mean to brag ... But.... My family and I are going there.. And we get to go for super cheap from the Military perks!! Woo Hoo!!

Meg said...

Oh yeah.. Didn't you live in both places? We are going to the Dominica. I am so excited!! Mainly because its a vacation!! You need to post some more belly shots before you pop!! When are you due again?

Jenni S said...

Wow, what a pretty place! I would be missing it too! Thanks for sharing the neat/cute picutes. Those are fun to see.

The Wessman Family said...

Ooooh, it looks like paradise. I could use a bit of that right about now. (KSL.com just had the temperature at 9 degrees.)