Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hubby Tag

I was tagged by my sister to fill out this hubby info... so now I tag anyone else who wants to do this. It's kindof fun!

My husbands name is: Troy Lynn Johnson
How long have you been married? We will celebrate 4 years on May 4, 2008
How long did you date? We dated for 18 months. That includes the 8 weeks we were engaged.
How old is he? 31
Who eats more? Ummm, me! Even before I got pregnant. hehe
Who said I love you first? Troy did. He did it in a letter when I went on a 10 day vacation to Florida, but the night I got home he told me in person. I did say it back. I had been wanting to! :)
Who is smarter? Well, Troy is going to be the doctor. I KNOW I couldn't make it through Med. school, so I will say him. I did love college and always did well in classes, but am glad to be done!
Whose temper is worse? I don't know, I have never seen either.
Who does the laundry? We both do. Troy has to do his dress shirts because I will forget sometimes to get them right out of the dryer :)
Who does the dishes? Mostly me, but he helps out sometimes.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me.
Who pays the bills? Neither of us. The loans we are racking up pays the bills. One day Troy will. But I guess we both have different bills we have taken responsibility for.
Who cooks dinner? I do! I love to cook, so I am happy about it. Troy does make a great breakfast burrito that we have about 2-3 times a month
Who drives when you are together? Troy
Who is more stubborn? I really don't think either of us are... hmmmm. We are both pretty easy going.
Whose parents do you see the most? We see my parents more. Troy's parents live in Helena, Montana. I wish we saw more of them.
Who proposed? Troy
Who has more friends? We both have a lot of friends, but I get together with mine more.
Who has more siblings? Troy does. He comes from a family of 7 kids. He is smack-dab in the middle.
Who wears the pants in the family? I think we both do... We both are independent and have different responsibilities. He is a great Dad and husband! He works so hard for us! WE LOVE YOU T-ROY!

0 comments: