Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Cabin

Troy's family has an extended family cabin up Spanish Fork canyon that we have always loved going to. We were up there yesterday and last night. We had some friends come up also. It was so relaxing and fun. My favorite part was when all our husbands had the kids inside and my friends Rochelle and Julie and I (we missed you Laura) sat outside around the firepit and played guitar and sang and talked about college days and the fun times we have had. It was a fun night! We will have to make it up there again soon :) I took advantage of the beautiful scenery and we took some family pics.

7 comments:

Bonny said...

Wow, you've really had a chance to do a lot of fun things this summer. How fun!

Adam and Brynn said...

Fun! But where's the picture you promised to put up? Or are you waiting? lol I want to see it.

Rochelle said...

I had a blast too, let's do it again soon, and bring our moms so our husbands can hang out with us too:). Tons of fun - thanks again

Cindi said...

How nice to have a place to get away. Looks like fun.

Jenni S said...

Oh, how fun. Cabins are so great to get away and relax. I want one of my own someday!

Julie said...

It was sooo much fun being up there with everybody (we missed Laura, too). Thanks for having us - we always love hanging out. My fav part was sitting around the fire pit talking and singing too! Let's do it every month - or at least quarterly! C'mon everybody - pitch in a couple hundred thousand and that place could be ours!!! :)

Juli said...

Awwww, sounds fun.