Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Just a Quick Post


Sorry I haven't updated for a while. I haven't been on the computer much lately. Here is a pic of us swimming yesterday. Cache is a fish now :) Griffyn loved getting in the water too. I am so sad summer will be ending and the pools will be closing, BUT- Fall is my favorite season, so I am excited for that. More pictures to come! :)

3 comments:

Bonny said...

I feel the same. Like we didn't go swimming enough but I do love fall.

CMTASK said...

What a cute picture! Isn't it nice to have only two kids...they still fit one in each arm. What have you been up to lately?

Kim said...

Amen to the Fall thing - and you look like you guys had so much fun! Cute kiddos! Why are you always so gorgeous, even with no makeup? (I always wondered that during our camp days...) Bring on crisp weather!