I spy with my little eye, a few nerdy kids... :) Cache got to play with his cousin, Makenna, yesterday. She is so full of energy, like cache, so they had a ball!
Cache got to play in the rain yesterday. He loved it! It was so cute to watch him try to catch the rain in his mouth. The only place he could really do that was off a rain gutter... kindof gross, but oh so cute! He was so proud! I love our little guy.




6 comments:
Jenn you are going to have to show me how to do those cute picture pages that you have on your blog! So cute. I am still waiting to get together :) Let's do it soon! I am glad you guys are having a good summer.
Jen!! lol they are so funny. Don't forget to send me the pictures. So cute! I'm glad they are having fun together now. :)
Little cousins--so cute. I'm loving that we're getting some rain again.
Love playing in the rain. so cute.
Fun times with cousins! Cute pictures.
Jen! It's Karinne from cooking club! I saw you on Jai-Dee's blog. Your page is absolutely amazing! I suck, I need lessons. Your kids are the cutest...
Post a Comment