We went up to Doughnut Falls yesterday morning. We got almost to the top when Troy said he saw a Moose up ahead cross the trail. I couldn't stop from thinking about the moose that trampled the old guy a couple years ago. So we turned around and went back :) I know, I am a paranoid mom. :) It was a great getaway for us.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Doughnut Falls
Posted by Jen at 9:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Doughnut Falls, eh? That sounds delicious!
What a fun hike. I love the smiley picture of Griffyn peeking from her "ride". So cute.
You guys are always doing something fun. I need to follow your example and come up with some adventures for my kids.
Funny! I never used to freak about stuff, but when my kids were on the banana behind the boat Saturday I just kept freaking out. :) Sounds fun though.
How fun! I haven't been to doughnut falls forever! I would have turned around too after a sighting of a moose:) Great pictures of all of you. I can tell Cache loves Griffyn!
Post a Comment