Monday, August 25, 2008

Liberty Park and 2 Cute Kids

We went to Liberty park on Friday with some friends. It was such a beautiful day. Not too hot. Liberty park has tons of shade. If you ever want to go to a fun park... Liberty park is a great choice. You can get wet in the water streams, feed the ducks, go on kiddie rides, Tracie Aviary... the list goes on. Fun playgrounds too. I am a fan.
A picture says more than I can. Cache sure loves his sister and he tells her many times a day. :)

4 comments:

jbow said...

your kids are so beautiful!! Jai-Dee

Tiff and Rand said...

CUTE pictures! Liberty Park is so much fun...although the kiddies rides are about 60 years old! Crazy they still work! Glad you guys are having a fun summer...it's almost over! AHHH!

Cindi said...

Soooooo cute! I want to kiss those squishy cheeks.

The Redhead said...

Your kids are the cutest things ever! I love how full of life they both are. I can understand why with such a fun mom. I just absolutley love how your little griffyn is such a smiler!