We had a fun evening with family and friends last night. Troy had a great Birthday! He also finished his last rotation on Friday! Woo Hoo! We had a few reasons to celebrate. Happy Birthday Troy! Thanks to all those who came. We missed all those who weren't here:)
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
We had so much fun! Happy bday Troy. Good Luck with Residency! Jen can you send me the picture of the 4 of us? Thanks
HaPpY BiRtHDaY T-roy!!!! Wish we could've been there!!! :) And, WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Done with rotations, that's exciting.
Fun. Happy Birthday Troy. Did I tell you that Candice Pratt was here last week? We talked about you. In a good way.
Congrats on finishing the last rotation! That's huge! Your family is the cutest and you're exactly the cute mom I would have expected you to be. I mean, who else stops at the photo booth with their two kids on their way out of KMart?! I LOVE that about you! Love those pictures.
Congratulations and Happy Birthday, Troy.
Thanks for having us over - we always love spending time with our friends! It was great to see where you live as well. Congrats & Happy B-day Troy! Exciting stuff!
Post a Comment