Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Cache starts Pre-school

Cache has been so excited to start school. I felt bad because he kept thinking he was going to ride the bus to school. Preschool is literally, right across the street. He was getting his backpack ready last night. He started packing clothes in it. I was just laughing. What a cute kid. He came home trying to tell me the Pledge of Allegiance, and all that he learned. I am so excited for him to get to do something new :)

8 comments:

Cindi said...

Wow! He's so grown up and cute. I'm glad he had fun at preschool.

Julie said...

What a big boy! He looks so handsome for his first day of preschool!

The Wessman Family said...

That is so fun. I am sure that he will have a great time at Jani's.

Adam and Brynn said...

Fun!!!!!!!! He looks so cute Jen. And I love that he was packing clothes. :)

Rochelle said...

How cute!!! GOod Luck Cache, and Good Luck Jen with the bows! Very cute!! Can't wait until Ellie gets more hair:) I'll keep you in business

Jenny Roberts said...

Our little boys are growing up. I remember 3 1/2 years ago when Cache, Ayden, and Sammy were all born within a couple of weeks of each other. Sammy is starting preschool tomorrow. Fun and exciting days ahead for him.

Bonny said...

Fun. Carlyn went today. He's so big!

Kerry and Michelle Shaw+2 said...

Jen, Cache is so grown up. I can't believe our babies, no our boys are in preschool. I saw Jenny's post below and I was just thinking the same thing the other day of How the three of us had our babies all at the same time and how we are now experiencing preschool for them all. It is so great to keep up with each other on these pages. Love and miss ya.