Monday, September 22, 2008

Another Week Gone By



Cache started Soccer this past week. He has had 2 games already. He cracks me up because when he first went out to play, he was more concerned about looking back at us and giving us a huge smile with the "thumbs up." He hasn't been very aggressive in trying to kick the ball. He just runs behind the crowd. It's so fun to see him out there with all the other 3 year olds. His team is the Rhino's and before each half, the all line up at the line and yell "Rhino's Charge!" I will try to put the video up. TOO CUTE! We went to Temple Square yesterday with Troy's sister Kami. We got some fun pictures. We had to bribe Cache with candy so he would sit and smile for each picture. He did a great job! Kami has a much nicer camera and took the majority of the pics, so I will post more once I get the pictures she took. THANKS KAMI!


9 comments:

Rochelle said...

go Rhino's!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindi said...

Isn't soccer so much fun? Cache looks way cute out there. I hope the season continues to go well.

Kami said...

I can't wait to be able to come to one of Cache's soccer games...go Rhino's.

I loved the post of Temple Square...you are such a great photographer and seem to capture the cutest pictures.

Adam and Brynn said...

Jen, Cache is so cute! haha I can't wait to have Makenna on a cute little team of some sport! haha I love all the pictures and especially the video of all the kids charging like rhino's (with TWO horns I might add... what kind of rhino is that!? haha) :)

Bonny said...

cute & fun pictures.

Jenny Roberts said...

That is so cute.

Jenny Roberts said...

Also, would you mind telling me software you use for your scrapbooking again? Those pages are so cute. I tried to download what you said back when and my computer was having problems and now I can't remember what you said. Thanks.

Jen said...

it's photoscape.com If you need any more help, let me know :) The program is called photoscape

Adam and Brynn said...

Jen!! (& Jenny.. :) ) It's photoscape.org :)