We went with our friends Nate and Laura to her family corn maze in West Jordan. It was a lot of fun! Cache and Elsie loved running around and telling us the "right" way to go. It was a fun way to spend a Friday night. We went back to their house after for peach shakes. YUMMY! Thanks for inviting us Laura, we didn't know what we were going to do that night. If anyone hasn't been to a corn maze yet with your family, it's great fun for the kids. I reccommend it.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Corn Maze
Posted by Jen at 7:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
cute pictures! My kids love to go to the corn maze. We love the one at thanksgiving point because they have lots of other activities that you can do when you finish the maze. Maybe we can go together?!!!
I love those corn maze pictures. So cute! I'm determined to make it to a maze this year since we never went last year. Looks like fun for the kids!
I was just thinking the other day they should make one here in Green River. There's tons of corn fields. I don't think it's going to happen though. Glad you had a blast!
Fun. I don't think we've been since Carlyn was a baby.
Wow,
Troy looks like a scare crow:) How Fun!!!!
How fun, and I bet the weather was awesome!
Wow!Cache has started preschool and soccer and I can't believe how big Griffyn looks. Love all the hair accessories you are making.You are extremely talented. Didn't see any infant rogaine on there for those of us with bald newborns but when I have a spare 5 minutes I will definately order some stuff for Chantel and Maddy.
I love corn mazes--so much fun. It looks like you had a good time.
I still haven't went through a corn maze in my life!!! I need to! That looks like fun for your little family.
Hi Jen! I love the corn maze. How fun is that for kids? I love your blog. Thank you for sharing!
Post a Comment