Sunday, October 5, 2008

New Family Pics


I added and changed pictures on the side bar and header of my blog. They are from a few weeks ago when we went to Temple Square. I will try to do an update soon. It seems like life has sped up a bit and I am hoping it will slow down soon. Life is great though! Have a SUPER day!

8 comments:

ruth said...

I hope you don't mind that I'm peeking on your blog. You are such a darling family. We just don't see enough.

Rochelle said...

Very cute pics!!! I think you needed a little more head tilt on the one on top though to make it look more natural:)

Andrea Whidden said...

So cute!!

Bonny said...

Very cute pictures. We need a new one too.

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

I went to your etsy site and I absolutely love the capes. Too cool of an idea!

Brett and Becca Muir said...

Cute family pictures!! You look so good what a cute little clan you are!

Cindi said...

Great pictures--so cute, as always.

Jaynie said...

What a cute family!