I LOVE the haircut! You are so daring to go so short! Hahaha! I can see why people questioned you at the door, it does look real and the same color as yours, VERY impressive! It was fun chatting with you today.
The kids look cute! I seriously was in shock when I checked the blog and thought you had seriously chopped your hair off! That is funny. I love your new family picture at the top. You look beautiful!
9 comments:
Jen, did you get a haircut? I can't really tell from the pics.
I am asking the same question. Did you cute your hair?
Love the pics Jen!! haha so funny. ;)
Happy Halloween!!! Love the bangs!!!
The kids are so cute in their costumes. I'm glad you had a good week.
I LOVE the haircut! You are so daring to go so short! Hahaha! I can see why people questioned you at the door, it does look real and the same color as yours, VERY impressive! It was fun chatting with you today.
I LOVE all the costumes. You guys look fabulous. Nice hair do for both you and Cache!!
Fun Halloween! Your little family is so darling.
The kids look cute! I seriously was in shock when I checked the blog and thought you had seriously chopped your hair off! That is funny. I love your new family picture at the top. You look beautiful!
Post a Comment