Here is my awesome wig! My mom bought it when she had a bad haircut about 10 years ago :) I inherited it for my costume box once her hair grew back. I went Trick-or-Treating with it all night and it fooled everyone. I wore my normal clothes and I am probably the only one who really thought it was funny :) Here are more pics. I think it looked pretty real. I am still crackin' up! YIKES! Thanks to all my friends who lied and said it looked good HA! J/K
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
You silly girl! Even bald you'd be adorable. BUT I love your REAL hair the way you wear it. What a cutie!!!
Um save that hairdo for when you start coaching someday:) Actually you could do you hair anyway and it would look pretty:)
So I totally thought it was real while I was waiting for your blog to finish loading and I thought how only you could pull off something like that! It doesn't look like a wig at all! What a hoot!
Haha. Love the hair and the halloween pix. And wow.... Virginia. Could you've moved any farther from us? :)No love for the west coast I guess. What about summer road trips together? j/k We're very excited for you guys.It's great news. Oh and thanks for the bows. They're adorable, maddy loves them, and she thought they were pretty special knowing you made them. Loves, Jeanette
You are so funny. I totally thought it was real.
Whew! I didn't see your comments until after the pictures and I was a bit scared! I thought, "Ohh... that's cute, but I liked it so much better before!" Love the new family pictures!
You look a little like Hillary Weeks!
haha, when i saw your first picture i thought you looked a lot like your mom. funny! it looks soo great! actually i really really like your hair in your new family pics. They are cute!
Haha! Mark and I looked at your pictures without reading the script and then looked at each other with puzzled faces. Mark said "uh....i'm not sure I like that." Haha! I love it though!
Post a Comment