CUTIE! She loves her bath time!

Cache put Troy's belt on and was ready for church.... Nice try Cache. It was hillarious. Troy's belt went around him twice. What a skinny kid.

Pajama Party.... what? Not everyone owns a pair of these? I got these PJ's in 10th grade :) They are in the costume box now.


I love these three so much! What a cute pic.
10 comments:
Those pj's are awesome! hahaha, that is great.
I'm loving every minute of you in those footie jammies! Awesome!
Always such a cute family.
Yes! I love the jammies! I didn't know they made them adult size!
Jen-
Did you ever see Liz in my pair? That also resides in our costume box? We so could have come to your pj party!
:)
Ande Amott
Nice pj's....I bet Troy loves it when you wear those to bed:) hubba hubba:)
Wow!!! Where can I get a pair:)!!!!
You are so funny, I know why I have loved you since that first day I saw you on the bus! Seriously though, you have to be the funniest, funnest mom alive and your kids must love it! Im so glad that Im not the only one who wears those pj's, let me know when the next sleepover is okay?
Cadence and Cooper love their PJs with feet! You should have had them up at camp! I wish I had some! You family pictures on the side bar are amazing. You hsve a gorgeous family!
Way cute pictures! you look hot in your jammies! (lol I love how you are standing in the first one, kinda bending down to be by Cache... it's makes the picture extra funny. I mean cute.) :)
your pajamas made me laugh. one day i was at target and as i walked thru the kid section i noticed those one peice zip up pjs and i swear the xxl would fit an adult. i was tempted, but didn't get any. i'm glad you have some tho and wear them! haha
Post a Comment