Just wanted to let you all know you are invited! The location is in South Jordan, UTAH. If you would like a postcard invitation with a number on it that could win you $10.00 worth of free spending money at the boutique, email your address to babyblvd@live.com and I will send you one.
There will be three winners out of all the postcards. Winning Numbers will be displayed at the Boutique! Hope to see you there :)
There will be three winners out of all the postcards. Winning Numbers will be displayed at the Boutique! Hope to see you there :)





3 comments:
Jen, how much do the dresses cost? they are so cute.
You know what? We don't have that dress anymore, but we have cute skirts and i think they are only 12.00? i will find more out. Sorry, my mom knows more about the clothes. :)
I'm pretty sure we're going to be down that weekend! I'm so excited to come!!!
Post a Comment