Here is Griffyn in the dress she wore last Sunday. My mom made it and it is SO cute! Thanks mom!
I am trying to accept the fact that it is cold enough for bundling up now. My Autumn went way too fast. But the kids sure look CUTE! There is a positive side to it all :)
One of my best friends Rochelle Larson took the pictures. Her and her husband do videography and photography professionally. So fun! I love how they turned out :)
Jen, what fabulous new family photos! Wow!! You look so beautiful in all of them. Your BFF really knows how to snap a photo. :) Your blog looks so classy with your fall family pics. Nice work!
11 comments:
Love your new pictures! So cute. Who took them? I'm in total denial about the weather. I hate the cold. Oh well, the kids love it.
One of my best friends Rochelle Larson took the pictures. Her and her husband do videography and photography professionally. So fun! I love how they turned out :)
Correction: Your BEST friend took the pictures:)...
We were so hot today we had to wear sunscreen so we wouldn't get burned:). 85 degrees, but felt like 95 degrees. I'll enjoy it while I can.
How fun your blog is. Beautiful pictures. You are such an adorable family.
I love that top picture! You guys are such a cute family!!
Your mom is awesome! What a cute little family! Love your pictures!
Jen, what fabulous new family photos! Wow!! You look so beautiful in all of them. Your BFF really knows how to snap a photo. :)
Your blog looks so classy with your fall family pics. Nice work!
Cute pictures! Mom did a great job on the dress! I love it. :)
Oh so fun to bundle up!
Griffyn is so cute. Your mom did a great job on the dress. It's adorable.
I wish it weren't so cold too.
ooh.. Yes I will!! Whats your email?
Post a Comment