Wednesday, November 12, 2008


They look so cute in their sweats. I actually had mine on too, but didn't take a pic of me because I looked scary! :) Griffyn is almost crawling! She just turned 8 months old and I can't believe where the time has gone. She is SO cute and happy, and CLINGY to me. I hope that ends once she is mobile. We'll see. Cache is loving preschool. He is such a smart kid. Life has been crazy around here as I have been getting ready for the boutique and running to the post office about three times a week. I need to learn how to print off my own shipping labels.... anyone know? I am sure it's easy. Anyway, I will post more soon. We are doing great! Hope you are all enjoying your November.

6 comments:

Cindi said...

They are very cute. Good luck at the boutique.

Adam and Brynn said...

Such cute pictures! They look nice and cozy. :)

ruth said...

They are such sweeties. There's nothing like comfortable jammies!!!

Ryan and Alicia said...

I just want to eat them up. I love little kiddos in their soft squishy clothes. Wish I could look that cute in mine. ;-)

The Redhead said...

Hey, I love all the new pics of your family! I especially love the one of you and Cache, its so cute. I have some bad news BFF! I will be in Logan on the 22nd so I can't come tho the botique. SO SAD! I know you'll be inviting me over for dinner soon though since we are BFF's so at least we'll see each other soon.

CortEmPeterson said...

Your pictures are so cute! I can't believe how big Griffyn is getting.