Can I get a hallelujah! We know where we are going to live next year! Roanoke, Virginia. Troy was offered a pre-match position this last week. We had been hoping to go to Virginia all year. We interviewed there last December and Troy was offered a position then, but it ended up that Troy wasn't going to be able to finish rotations and graduate in time. So we were so glad they liked him enough to offer him a position again. Troy has really worked so hard and I just have to say how proud we are of him and all he does for our family. Roanoke, here we come (in June)! Here is a small pic of Carilion Memorial Hospital, where Troy will spend A LOT of time :)
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
It's Official!!!
Posted by Jen at 8:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




20 comments:
Congratulations! That is great news, although we will miss you around here. Virginia is so beautiful (I'm jealous). You'll love it and you'll have to post to your blog much more often. :)
Oh, how fun! That's so great that you got the spot you were hoping for! Congratulations and best of luck making all the necessary preparations.
Yeah!! That is so exciting! Congrats Troy!!!
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations guys!! We are proud of Troy too!! You are awesome Troy! :) I'm sad you'll be farther away.... but... I guess it won't be any different than it is now huh..? lol how sad. You'll just have to get another webcam and we'll play our fun games like when you were in Dominica.....especially our favorite drawing game. Except not all day this time. Maybe once a week. :) Love you guys!! This is such good news.
Congrats!!! That is SO exciting!!!! That will be a fun experience.
Congratulations! What will you do in the meantime?
Congratulations!! Better you than me in Roanoke! Virginia is beautiful, and you won't get homesick for the mountains--they just look a little different.
I love virginia its so beautiful and green. Thats where avery was born so i am so glad i will always have a link there. There is so many cool places to see you will just love it.
That is exciting. We are very happy to hear that you got the position that you were hoping for! Yeah!
Congratulations! That's fantastic! We'll be sort of like neighbors! That's so exciting!
Wow, we'll really miss you in the ward. I'm so glad that things worked out the way you wanted though. Good luck. My dad used to go there for work all the time and loved it.
Wow, that's awesome! Congratulations!
That has got to be a relief! Congrads! Virginia will be beautiful, fun and historic. What an amazing long adventure for your family!
Another chapter! How exciting. Congrats to all of you.
That is great..!!!
That is SO exciting! I miss living back there so much - you will LOVE Virginia! We have a ton of friends over in that neck of the woods...hmmm....I'll have to get my brain moving and hook you up with some folks! CONGRATULATIONS! And you MUST try Cheerwine in the glass bottles made with real sugar. A southern necessity, and a beautiful thing. :)
Yeah! I'm so excited we're going to be neighbors again! Seriously, your family is so beatiful. We can't wait to see you guys! And I'm glad to know you have a blog:).
That's great! congratulations! We will miss your little family terribly, but it's exciting that you're starting another chapter of your lives.
How great to have pre-matched! Congrats. What specialty did he match in?
Internal Medicine. He MAY try and do a cardiology fellowship there too.... but we will see how much oomph he has left then :)
Post a Comment