Yesterday we drove the Alpine Loop and stopped at the Provo Canyon Park on the way out. It was a beautiful day! We had such a relaxing drive. Troy and I have always loved going for drives, especially in the Fall. We drove up Butterfield Canyon about a week ago too. We drove up to the top of the mountain and overlooked the Salt Lake Valley and down into the Copper Mines. It was AMAZING! I didn't get a pic of that because I forgot our SD card, but it was so pretty.
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






9 comments:
I so miss Autumn in Utah. My only consolation is that Winter is next & that I don't miss! Griffyn is getting so big. She is too cute.
Rick and the kids have been a little sick, but I keep trying for a fall drive. Love them.
I love ALL the pictures. :)
You do the best job taking pictures and putting them together on your blog. I absolutely love them! Your children make me smile. They are just too darling. Thank you for sharing!
Great pictures. It looks like you had a fun day.
fun! those would be pretty drives, we just don't make it down there that far. It would be so pretty tho. i like the picture of you and griffyn, her smile is so cute!
Such a beautiful family!! That little girl of yours I could eat her witha little spoon!
I can't believe how big Griffyn is!! It seems like just yesterday you were so sick and miserable. What a fun little family trip!!
You have such a cute family! I love the fall too, but my family is not one to go for drives. I love to go for drives, but not much fun alone. :)
Post a Comment