Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Reversible Headband
I am also making these headbands and selling them on www.babyblvd.etsy.com What do you think? I don't know what it is, but I am in a creative mood lately. it's fun making things and I REALLY LOVE DOING IT :)
Posted by Jen at 1:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







10 comments:
Very cute!!! One of those girls reminds me of Brynn when she was little:)
Cute, cute, cute. Keep those creative juices flowin'...
I told you I love them already, but I'll have to get a couple soon. I especially love the brown and pink for my girls and I'd have a hard time choosing for me. Carlyn thought it was fun to see her friend on there too.
Those are ADORABLE!!!! Holy cow Jen. That's awesome that you're following through with your ideas instead of just letting them stay at the idea stage. Love them.
Those are cute. I am going to have to order some.
Jen! you're super creative! That's awesome!
I want to try one (the headbands)!! BTW: What program do you use to layout your pictures on your blog?
i use photoscape. it's a free program too :)
So cute! I'll have to come and check out all your fun stuff next time we are in town.
You are so creative! I wear headbands all the time, they are perfect for hiding my hair when it is screaming wash me:)
Post a Comment