Sunday, September 7, 2008

What Do you do for Date Night?


Troy and I do a babysitting swap with some friends and we thought we would take advantage of no kids (my parents took Griffyn) and go shooting this week. We used to go all the time together, then kids came along and I don't get to go as much. It was so much fun! We drove out to Grantsville and shot for about a half hour and drove back home. We did go to dinner first with my parents. That was yummy too. I thought it was a unique date night... even though when we were dating, we went all the time. So it brought back great memories.

8 comments:

Amy said...

You renegades! That is awesome to get back into the BK (before kids) fun! Jeff and I tried making out for one of our date nights, but we just fell asleep j/k. Our swap has done things like tennis, hiking, biking on Jordan River parkway, washing cars, etc... We should do a ultimate frisbee night with a group! I haven't played that in ages!

Monica Mary said...

That's so awesome! Your dates are much cooler than ours...

:)

Jenni S said...

Yah, there's not so much to do around here. If we had guns we could do that though. It's a great place for that. Just before school started we decided to go out and got a babysitter. We ended up going to this fast food place here then went to the highschool and played a game of
H-O-R-S-E in the gym. We were together without the kids for a minute so it was fun. Glad you guys got out and had a fun time together.

Jenny Roberts said...

Fun! I don't want to mess with you guys.

CMTASK said...

That is hilarious! I would have never thought that you two would do something like this for date night. I love it!

Bonny said...

I heard you say you are a good shot. I went once on a date, but not with Rick :) We usually go to a movie or dinner. We're boring.

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Date night? What is that? We went shooting too before we got married, but haven't gone since. Next year, we will have to do that again. thanks for the idea!

Jaynie said...

How fun! Good for you guys to take time to have date night. Cache is in preschool! Where does the time go? That is so cute he wanted to recite the pledge of allegiance. Super cute picture of Griffyn. Love the bow. I'm going to check out your business site. I'm sure I'll be ordering for Maren.