Sunday, May 4, 2008

We found paradise when we met in a parking lot!










HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TROY!!!! I have a slide show I just put up top of our wedding and a few dating pictures. 4 years today! We had a nice day, but are going to celebrate tomorrow and Tuesday. Troy has a few days off and Cache is heading to Grandma and Grandpa's house :) We met in the parking lot at Thanksgiving point before a dance on November 2, 2002. We started talking and spent the whole night dancing. He asked for my number and I started giving it to him and he didn't write it down. I said "what, you are going to remember it?" He said "yes, of course." Well, I didn't want him to ever slip away from me, so I left the dance and put a note on his truck with my phone number that said... Troy saved the card and this is a picture of it :) We went out the next weekend and basically started dating from that moment on. I had never been in love before and I knew very quickly that dating Troy was different from dating anyone else and that this was definitely LOVE!!! It just keeps getting better! I am the luckiest gal in the world.
These are all pictures of pictures, so some are a little blurry :)







10 comments:

Julie said...

Oh Jen & Troy - CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy you are together - and I'm so happy that you were daring enough to NOT trust his memory!!! You guys are so perfect for each other - and you make super cute babies! Your blog entry made me get all teary-eyed - it's such a great story! We love you guys!

Bonny said...

That is so cute! What a fun story. Congratulations on your anniversary! Fun pictures too.

Cindi said...

I love your hair pieces in the dressed-up picture. :) Congratulations!

Rochelle said...

Wait were those hair pieces?

Rochelle said...

Congrats guys!!! Love is a wonderful thing - So glad we all got married or else we'd be somewhere in Iowa fighting over whose turn it is to drive...:) Happy Anniversary.

Adam and Brynn said...

Yay!!!! Congrats guys! :) I hope you had fun together. I love all the pics. We love ya! talk to you later.

Kim said...

That is a stinkin' cute story! But I have a question...Have you met you? No way was he going to lose your phone number. :)

The Wessman Family said...

Congrats---I loved the slide show pictures!

Jaynie said...

How fun! Congratulations! I loved the slide show too.

Juli said...

Now that's a cute story! How fun, you are an adorable family.